Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hit the Amazon Best Seller's List TOP 50 for Piper's Piping!

I had to share this today, as it's a career first for me! Last night, my Christmas/Shifter-themed story, "Piper's Piping" cracked the Top 100 in my genre in Amazon's Best Seller's List. I thought I'd wet my pants.

BUT then...

This morning, I cracked the TOP 50 in paid (not free) books in my genre on Amazon's Best Seller's List!! 
I'm currently at #46 !!
I'm SO. FREAKING. EXCITED!!!!



Did you see that I'm sitting right behind NYTimes Bestseller, James Rollins! Holy hell!! :)

Oh, and if you'd like to try out my fiction, today only, my publisher has put my book for sale on Amazon for only 99 CENTS. :) Sort of a little Merry Christmas gift to you, from me!!

Thanks so much to all of you for following me, reading me, and believing in me. I couldn't have achieved the TOP 50 BESTSELLER (Gawwd, that sounds sooo gooood!) without YOU!

Humbly Yours...
Dylan

P.S. Here's that link again to get my book TODAY ONLY for 99 CENTS at Amazon.

P.P.S. Want to check out "Piper's Piping" blurb and excerpt before you buy? It's right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment